Saturday 8 January 2011

Pensive Rebels (1)


“I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”" W.S.Burroughs
"Lets all take out huge bank loans. Debt'll be erased in 2012 anyways"
"You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands."H.S.Thompson
Policeman: Cuppa tea lad, how many sugars?
(Man above mumbles in cell)
Policeman: 12!?

"Fuck off with your sofa units and string green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may ." T.Durden
"I'm a robber and a manslaughterer and I haven't had any parental guidance...
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom" Sailor.